工作地点：Geneva 截止日期：05 January , 2021
U.N.Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
工作地点：Geneva 截止日期：06 January , 2021
To strengthen INBAR communications, and in particular the smooth exchange of information between English and Chinese, INBAR is recruiting a Senior Communication Officer with relevant experience in the field of communications, forestry or environmental protection. Job location is INBAR HQ office in Beijing. The contract duration is 24 months with six-month probation period, with opportunity of continued employment according to the performance.
Monthly salary RMB 18,000-20,000, commensurate with skills and experience. Social insurance, group commercial medical insurance, 13 months’ annual salary, annual health check and 30 days annul leave etc.
瑞士科技文化中心 Job Vacancy
Junior PR & Communications Manager
- General Communications: report to and support the Communications Team in further developing, strengthening and implementing swissnex China’s on- and offline communications strategy. Working closely with the swissnex China team, engage in marketing & communications tasks related to swissnex projects and activities, from copywriting, translation, marketing analytics, graphics work to videos editing. Help maintain and grow database of contacts for the swissnex CRM: invitations, newsletters (MailChimp) and announcements.
- Content Creation: active contribution to events and delegation visits by assisting with photography, videos, blogs and interviews. Develop and maintain a library of high-quality copy, photo, video and other digital assets for our end-of-year Annual Report.
- Web & Social Media: Ensure a positive and innovative presence of swissnex China across various web/social media channels. Conceptualize compelling content, schedule and implement social media / web campaigns using the Social Media Calendar.
- ‘Connecting the dots’ & Networking: act as a connector between people and ideas.
- Other administrative, project management and support duties as assigned.
- Swiss or Chinese passport holder (CH / CN citizenship only)
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin; knowledge of a Swiss National language (German, French, Italian or Romansh) would be an advantage
- Strong creative ability in copywriting, video / photo editing and graphic design with samples of your work to share
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / InDesign / Premiere Pro) highly desired
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree, preferably from a Swiss University or University of Applied Sciences
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, avid networker and strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to work well and prioritize tasks under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Serious attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Proactive, reliable, independent, team player, organized
- Previous experience in a PR and / or Communications role preferred
- Fluency in multiple social media channels: WeChat / Weibo / LinkedIn / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
- Experience or understanding of science, technology and innovation, and enthusiasm for swissnex’s mission: furthering and promoting Swiss excellence in education, research and innovation
- Please note that the conditions of employment are local, no expatriate contract.
- Please note that costs for accommodation and traveling as well as expenses related to visa and working/residence permit are to be borne by the candidate and will not be covered or reimbursed by the employer.
- Cover letter (letter of motivation) and CV
- Copies of letters of reference, university diplomas, and transcript of records, as well as work certificates
- A sample of your writing in both English and Chinese
We will reply to incoming applications. No phone call inquiries please.
More details will be shared in the process of the recruitment.